As the name suggests LLP companies, the personal assets of company owner is treated different from the companies liabilities, All limited liability partnership is administered under the limited liability partnership of 2008. Notwithstanding, in India LLP was presented in April 2009.
LLP company registration in Bangalore
- There must be a minimum of 2 partners.
- An LLP business can start its business immediately after registration.
- If one owner was a foreign citizen another owner must be Indian.
- A minor cannot be partnered.
- You need to submit DSC of all partners.
- The office must be registered in India.
There are various services of LLP registration in Bangalore. These service providers are experts in the industry.
The cost of LLP registration depends on size and scale of the company.
Features of LLP
- LLP is registered with ministry of corporate affairs.
- LLP business can run even after death of the original owner of the business.
- The entity is separate body from the business partners under the law.
- There must be a minimum of two partners but there is no limit on max number of partners.
Documents required for an LLP
- Passport size photo of both the partners.
- Copy of pan card
- Copy of Aadhaar card
- Copy of voter identification number.
- In case of NRI passport.
- Banking statement from less than 2 months.
25/4, 1ST FLOOR 8TH cross, Jayanagar 7th, West Block, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560082
Phone number: +917975187793.
Visit our website for more information