Lodigram Community Code
The Lodigram Code (Community Rules and Regulations)
PART 1 - ATTACK AGAINST THE COMMUNITY
- Insults. Direct personal insult of another Lodigram member (e.g., "You are an idiot.") and other name-calling. Why? Because this isn't grade school. People should be able to discuss or even dispute other's postswithoutinsulting people. You may dispute somebody's opinion but not attack/flame the person who stated it. There are a lot of other non-direct-personal insults that won't necessary get you banned instantly, but depending on the context/nature may lead to post editing, post deletion, warnings, or time-outs. They include telling people to shut up, describing a member as an ignorant person (rather than ignorant about a particular topic) or obtuse or as an apologist, and being extremely or repeatedly rude or sarcastic. It's not your place to tell other users they are not welcome; if they follow the rules, they are welcome. Bottom line -- don'ttryto tick off others and don't make discussions unnecessarily personal. If somebody else insults you, report their post; their post does not give you a license to break the rules by returning their insults. Although we do not read Private Messages sent between forum members, the rules for appropriate and inappropriate content apply to them as well.
- Har****ment. Purposely intimidating a particular member, har****ing them, sending them rude or unwanted private messages, etc. This includes personal attacks on moderators for doing their jobs.
- Threats. Any threat or intimation of a threat. Such as sending death-threats to fellow members or to business pages.
- Registration rules. Violation of the rules you agreed to when registering for the site: that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, ****ually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
- Multiple registration. You may register only one account. Reinstatement of banned or cancelled accounts can come only from an administrator.
- Hoaxes. Purposely misleading other members to their detriment. Giving advice you know to be incorrect or harmful. Sensationalism.
- Trolling. Do not post in order to anger other members or intentionally cause negative reactions. For a given post, this can be a subjective call, but a pattern of such posting or an especially egregious case will get you banned.
- Hate speech and group slurs. Discrimination, abuse, threats or prejudice against a particular group, for example based on race, gender, religion or ****ual orientation, in a way that a reasonable person would find offensive.
- Posting of ****-scandals and ****ographic materials. Any form of videos and photos showing explicit naked body parts as well as anything with ****ually suggestive nature may be removed and users who made the post will be suspended from using the platform
- Posting of violent and cruel content. Any content uploaded which shows extreme gore or showing acts of violence against people or animals will be suspended and removed from our platform. Users who uploaded them will similarly be suspended and blocked from using our platform.
PART 2 - ATTACK AGAINST THE Lodigram PLATFORM
- Hijacking a users account or a business or group page for pecunary benefits or simply to acquire private and sensitive data which may be punishable by law
- M**** posting and circumventing anti-spam measures in the platform in a way of gaining vast number of points.
- Hacking or injecting malicious code in the platform to deliberately take it down or acquire sensitive data from its users may be punishable by law
- Uploading of copyrighted content in our platform is stricly prohibited
- Impersonating a moderator or any staff-member of the Lodigram Team will be automatically suspended and banned from the platform
- DDoS or any forms of Denial of Service attack targeted against the platform with the deliberate intent of taking it down or to stop other users from accessing it may be in direct violation with state laws on your country
Lodigram has all the rights to modify and change this rules at any time of its choosing with the express permission from its members and users. Any website visitor who has signed up for an account with Lodigram explicitly agreed to all the provisions listed in this document and thus must abide by it while using the platform.